An experiential training program specifically designed for Sandals Church staff who have senior leadership potential.
We created ROGO NextGen to develop the next generation of senior leadership at Sandals Church. This program is open to staff members who have been invited by our Executive Team.
Throughout the program, our NextGen leaders will:
- Participate in monthly Home Base meetings with our Executive Pastor
- Meet monthly with their executive mentor for coaching and feedback
- Sit in key meetings for learning purposes (ie. Executive Team Meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews)
- Get hands-on experience by overseeing senior-level projects
- Can anyone apply or is this program only by invitation?
- ROGO NextGen is only open to people who have been invited by our Executive Team. New members are invited annually.
- How long does this program last?
- The program lasts up to 24 months as some members may stay in for longer or shorter durations.
Make a Lasting Impact
A gift of any amount given to the ROGO Foundation can directly help us fund our ROGO NextGen program.
Each year costs an average of $50,000 to train and develop our future senior leaders.