Qualifications and Expectations
We’re looking for high-capacity church leaders who feel called to join the Sandals Church team long-term. The ideal candidates will be proactive and future-minded with a passion for living out the vision of being real and sharing it with those around them.
Additionally, every candidate must:
- Be a baptized believer in Jesus Christ
- Acknowledge the Sandals Church Statement of Faith
- Be prepared to call Sandals Church home long-term
- Demonstrate their call to ministry
- What is the expected time commitment?
- The residency is a full-time, 40-hour job with benefits. Work days will vary but are typically Sunday thru Thursday.
- The residency is a 12-month program.
- How will the time be spent?
- 70% will be dedicated to your role, training, and learning about our culture.
- 20% will be dedicated to coaching and personal development.
- 10% will be spent in leadership development classes.
- Will Sandals Church provide housing for residents?
- Sandals Church does not provide housing for residents. However, we will provide non-monetary assistance in finding housing.
- What happens once the residency is completed?
- If completed, the time in residency will be considered the first year of your permanent employment.