A paid opportunity for campus pastors and worship leaders to grow their skills in a church dedicated to being real with themselves, God, and others.
Participants work alongside campus pastors in a key leadership role at a Sandals Church campus. Along the way, they have an opportunity to engage in the day-to-day work of a Sandals Church campus pastor, including:
- Overseeing and improving the culture, environment, and guest experience
- Leading strategies to increase new attendance and improve retention
- Managing campus staff
- Discipling the people who attend the campus
Participants join our worship leadership team as they lead people into an authentic experience with God through music and singing. They will also have the opportunity to help lead and advance our team through:
- Providing strategy to execute the worship element of Sandals Church services and events
- Leading and caring for volunteers
- Helping write and propose new music
- Mentoring and training potential worship leaders
Make a Lasting Impact
A gift of any amount given to the ROGO Impact Initiative can directly help us fund future church leaders. On average, it costs $100,000 to fund the development of a campus pastor and $70,000 to fund the development of a worship leader through our one-year residency program.