ROGO Youth Internship
A 10-week program that inspires high school students to explore their unique leadership gifting in ministry.
The ROGO Youth Internship was created to develop young leaders into who God has called them to be. Over the course of 10 weeks, our ROGO Interns will:
- Attend weekly internship classes
- Practice hands-on ministry opportunities
- Serve and participate in Summer Camp
- Complete a book and written reflection
- Receive one-on-one coaching from spiritual mentors
There are also two tracks to choose from, Youth and Worship. The Youth Track provides an overview of youth ministry, whereas the Worship Track is more focused on pursuing a future in worship.
Interns must be:
- Bought into the vision of being real with ourselves, God, and others
- Invested into ROGO Youth, including participating in a group and serving on a team
- Nominated by their Youth Lead
- At least 16 years of age
- Have access to a laptop or tablet
- Have reliable transportation
- Can anyone apply to be a part of the ROGO Youth Internship?
- The ROGO Youth Internship is open to individuals who are nominated by their Youth Leads.
- If you’ve been nominated, your Youth Lead will reach out to you and send you a link to apply. After you submit your application, you’ll go through an interview process.
- When does the internship begin and end?
- The internship begins June 7 and ends August 9, 2023.
- Is the internship paid?
- To support our interns, we will cover the registration cost of High School Summer Camp. This means that our interns will attend for FREE!
Make a Lasting Impact
A gift of any amount given to the ROGO Foundation can directly help us fund the ROGO Youth Internship.
Each year costs an average of $40,000 to train and develop young leaders.